Ingredients (for 25~30 units)
- 15 g of dried ceps
- 200 mL of water
- 100 g of flour
- 50 g of butter
- 50 mL of olive oil
- 100 g of onion
- 500 mL of milk (oat milk works just fine)
- Add the dried ceps to the water. Keep it for at least 1 hour. Then strain it and keep half of the water.
- Chop the onion (no need to do it very fine since we will grind it later). Add 25 mL of the oil to a pan and slowly cook the onion until it starts to become transparent. Then add the ceps.
- Add 200 mL of the milk, the onion, and the ceps to a bowl. Grind it with a mixer. Adjust the level of ground to your personal taste.
- Heat the cep water and the remaining 300 mL of milk.
- In a large pan, add butter, oil, and a pinch of salt.
- Add the flour and cook it until it starts to become brown.
- Add the onion and cep mix, the milk, and the water.
- Keep stirring until the dough unsticks from the pan.
La Cuina de l’Eri: Croquetes de ceps